Tuesday 21 February 2012

500 days of summer

"500 days of Summer" is a comedy,romantic film.

Marc Webb
Director: Marc Webb
Writers: Scott Neustadter,Michael Weber
Stars: Zooey Dechanel,Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Geoffrey Arend


Plot:
An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.

Personal Review:
It might be one of the best movies I've seen this year..I really wanted to watch it because I had heard so many good things about it but generally I'm not into the whole romantic style in the movies,so I wasn't sure if I was going to like it.But as it says when the film starts "This is not a romantic story".And it's not.You don't know what's gonna happen in the end and you're just thrilled to see what's going on.I also loved Summer's thoughts and I do believe she's right about some things.i totally recommend it and don't worry you are not going to need any hugs or any tissues.It's just a wonderful film about relationships.


Cast:
Joseph Gordon/Levitt-Tom
Zooey Dechanel-Summer
Geoffrey Arend-McKenzie



2 comments:

  1. Oh come on now,it was a love story! Maybe more of an one-side-love story,but still! I personaly didn't really like her,she seemed a bitch at times. I do love Zooey Deschanel though. Also,this movie made me promise to myself that if ever i become an architect,i should try to do what i love and do no settle for something stable but boring.
    kisses <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!I loved her thoughts..She is right if you think about itand he was like he had a depression at most parts..:P
    I have to tell you that I thought of you when I was watching it..You know for the whole architecture thing...
    Kisses darling..<3

    ReplyDelete