Tuesday 25 October 2011

Midnight in Paris

"Midnight in Paris" is a romance-comedy-fantasy film.
Woody Allen

Director: Woody Allen
Writer: Woody Allen
Stars: Owen Wilson,Rachel McAdams


Plot:
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.

Personal Review:
Generally,I must admit that I love Woody Allen.I think he is a very smart person and sometimes he directs better tan he plays in a movie.This one,is one of his best movies.Even though I don't like Owen Wilson,he fit perfectly in the plot...The movie can travel you to the best places of Paris and it can also take you back to the Pars of twenties where you can find out about famous authors and artists...Really deserves being watched.I would definitely recomend it.

Cast:
Owen Wilson-Gil

  
Rachel McAdams-Inez










No comments:

Post a Comment