Saturday 24 December 2011

Anastasia

"Anastasia" is an animation,adventure and dramatic movie.

Directors: Don Bluth,Gary Goldman
Writers: Susan Gauthier,Bruce Graham
Stars: Meg Ryan,John Cusack,Christopher Lloyd


Plot:
The only surviving child of the Russian Royal Family hooks up with two con men while the undead Rasputin seeks her death.

Personal Review:
This is one of my favorite cartoon movies.It was actually the first one I saw when I was a child.Every time I watch it I get a little bit emotional even though it does have a happy-ending.It's not a princess fairytale like some other films that little girls watch.It's a movie for all the family and I chose to write about it because it is set in Russia during the winter so it has some Christmas spirit in it.Also I love the song Once upon a December,it's like it can travel me to another time..


Cast:
Meg Ryan-Anastasia
John Cusack-Dimitri





No comments:

Post a Comment