Monday 30 January 2012

We need to talk about Kevin


"We need to talk about Kevin" is a dramatic-thriller movie.

Directror: Lynne Ramsay
Writers: Lynne Ramsay,Rory Kinnear
Stars: Tilda Swinton,John C.Reilli,Ezra Miller


Plot:
The mother of a teenage boy who went on a high-school killing spree tries to deal with her grief - and feelings of responsibility for her child's actions.


Personal Review:
Another movie I've wanted to watch for a long time now(since November,when it was released actually).And the result was definitely worth it.I really liked it.I didn't think that it's a thriller movie,but definitely a dramatic one.When it starts you can't understand anything as it moves from the present to the past and the opposite.And I swear,if I ever give birth to a boy and he is like Kevin,I will be on the edge of killing him..If you watch then you'll understand what I'm talking about.And I do believe that Tilda Swinton should have gained the golden globe award for her role in this movie.

Cast:


Tilda Swinton-Eva

John C.Reilly-Franklin
Ezra Miller-Kevin
Jasper Newell-Kevin child




No comments:

Post a Comment