Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sleepy Hollow


"Sleepy Hollow" is a horror and mystery movie.


Tim Burton
Director: Tim Burton
Writers: Washington Irvin(Story),Kevin Yagher(Screen Story)
Stars: Johnny Depp,Christina Ricci,Miranda Richardson


Plot:
Ichabod Crane is sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate the decapitations of 3 people with the culprit being the legendary apparition, the Headless Horseman.

Personal Review:
I wanted to watch this movie for such a long time and finally I managed to!!First of all I'm a Depp fan so I like almost all of the movies he has played.Thiss one was really good...First of all it has the aspect of Tim Burton who knows how to make every scene look gloomy and dark.It's this element of him that reminds me of medieval times.So,it was a scary movie,not like a thriller.It was more like a mystery that kept you to the edge until the very end.Definitely recommended to those who haven't watched it and I'd definitely watch it again..

Cast:


Johnny Depp-Iachabod Crane
Christina Richi-Katrina Van  Tassel





No comments:

Post a Comment