Monday 28 November 2011

One day

"One Day" is a romance and dramatic movie.

Lone Scherfig
Director: Lone Scherfig
Writer: David Nicholls
Stars: Anne Hathaway,Jim Sturges,Patricia Clarkson


Plot:
After spending the night together on the night of their college graduation Dexter and Em are shown each year on the same date to see where they are in their lives. They are sometimes together, sometimes not, on that day.

Personal Review: Even though I'm not usually fond of romantic movies because they just make us create stories about true love in our mind but I liked this one very much.It was a very original idea to create a movie like that and even though when I first heard about it I though "Oh great another stupid-crying movie".It wasn't like that,not at all.It was a really great one.Well,as usual I couldn't cry,I can't cry when I watch movies like that.Unexpected plot,great actors,very good story,worth watching!!!It even put me in temptetion of reading the book..


Cast:


Anne Hathaway-Emma

Jim Sturgess-Dexter
Patricia Clarkson-Alison
Rafe Spall-Ian
Romola Garai-Sylvie





No comments:

Post a Comment