Saturday 26 November 2011

Crazy,Stupid,Love

"Crazy,Stupid,Love" is a comedy,dramatic and romance film.

Directors: Glenn Ficarra,John Requa
Writer: Dan Fogelman
Stars: Steve Carell,Ryan Gosling,Julianne Moore


Plot:
A father's life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children.

Personal Review:Generally,I must admit it was a good movie.I liked it.At some points it was funny and the actors were very good(even though I must admit that I felt like something was wrong with Ryan Gosling,I mean where is the gorgeous guy we saw at the notebook??).Rather interesting plot,of course you almost knew what was going to happen so there were no surprises.The only thing I'd like it to be different was the end..It was a cliche-happy-ending...But it's worth watching it,if you like comedies of course.

Cast:

Steve Carell-Cal Weaver
Ryan Gosling-Jacob Palmer

Julianne Moore-Emily Weaver

Emma Stone-Hannah
Analeigh Tipton-Jessica Riley
Jonah Bobo-Robbie Weaver







1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie. (Ryan Gosling-Emma stone <3 )

    ReplyDelete